Friday, June 18, 2010

Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

GENERALLY women are guilty of the same evil they complain about: Discrimination based on looks/appearance/asthetics.



Women don't approve of short men as dates, boy friends, nor husbands, even if the short man is sweet, loving, funny, smart sensitive, ect.



The excuse is :"I want my man to be a good 'protector'"



Does that mean that if the short man is a black belt in Karate, or carry a concealed gun or mace, then she would be equally as likely to marry him, as a taller man? Of course not. Police say the most important aspect in self defence is witts/awareness of situation, not size.



Women's general Disaprovement/Discrimination of short men is based on asthetics/looks.



The NAZI's discriminated against non-blond hair, blue eyes...AND TALL HEIGHT, "beautiful" to them.



Do women like it when men turn them down even though they may be sweet/nice, BUT not pretty, slim...or tall enough?



Do women care about the difference of right and wrong only when THEY are the ones suffering?



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

I am in love with a man who is 5' 7" and skinny as a rail, and nothing even close to what I would have guessed myself dating.



But he is truly the love of my life :) He is the sweetest, sexy man I have ever known.



What started out as a friendship with one another. Has grown into a wonderful meaningful relationship. I cherish and thank god for each and every day :)



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

No



And discrimination happens all the time. I have observed that some really short or tiny women want big guys.



Actually short women have it eaiser than tall women because there are more guys to pick from if thats what they want.



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

Speaking for men everywhere...



thank you!



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

Damn the Nazis!



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

you are right, but I believe that when it comes down to it, you really cannot help who you fall in love with...no matter what they may look like.



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

My dear, I am 5'7", most of the men I have dated have been my height or an inch shorter than me. I love men no matter who they are or what they look like. Some women choose men that are tall because they want their children to be tall (this is an animalistic thing, read Darwin), but then some women do not choose men based on height, but on brains. My step-father is shorter than my mother and he is smart when it comes to finances. Their son, my half-brother, is tall, handsome, and he goes to UCI. I have nothing against short men, but I think that you are taking this issue a little too far. Women are not like Nazi's at all and to compare us to them is outrageous.



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

OK, for starters, you are not SERIOUSLY comparing women who rejects guys because of their size to a totalitarian state that murdered thousands of people because they were deemed "impure" are you?



Some women (not all, but some) don't like short guys. Personally, I think it's kind of silly, but who really knows why we find some things attractive and others not. I don't think it's discrimination, though. And I think that there is enough real discrimination in the world without people making any more up.



Here's why I'm so proud to be a woman, btw is DISCRIMINATION wrong?????

Wonderfully stated!! Applause and a virtual standing ovation for you, Ma'am! =)



I'm of the opinion that nearly everyone thinks nearly everyone ELSE discriminates. The stature of a man has nothing, whatsoever, to do with his manliness or his ability to protect his family. I come from the opposite end of the spectrum as I am a woman that has been just slightly over 6' tall since I was 13 years old. If I had a dollar for every man that snubbed me or for every person who accused me of not being heterosexual **based on my height** then I wouldn't have any financial worries. And, if i had $5 for every smart@ss remark I learned to come back with ... well, i was a lot younger then. ;-)



My daughter is my height. When it came time for her to date she, as an adolescent, was very self-conscious about her height and worried about what she'd "look like" if she were going out with a man 2 or 3 or 5 inches shorter than she. My advice to her was "Never discount a young man due to his height. In fact, unless he is of bad reputation or hangs out with the wrong crowd, the 5'6" man who is secure enough in his own masculinity and sense of self to ask out a tall, beautiful young lady is far more of a man already than the 6'2" football player who will only date the 5'1" cheerleader will ever be. Don't stereotype people, ever."



My daughter (her father and i are long divorced) said "What if a black boy or a hispanic boy or an asian boy asks me out? Dad said he'd kill me if i dated anyone but a white boy?" I told her "Nothing matters but WHO that young man IS. Does he come from good family? Does he have plans for his future that include higher education or a specific career or is he walking around, cursing like he's never seen a dictionary, being disrespectful, and wearing his pants around his knees? Do not judge, baby, do not judge. If you're sure a young man is of good family, is well groomed, and you believe you have things in common and he asks you out, then the courteous thing to do is accept because, believe it or not, it's very hard for young men to ask a young lady on a date. I'll take care of your father."



And, yes, not only women, but almost everyone cares only about the difference of right or wrong when THEY are (or perceive themselves to be) the ones that are suffering.



The one thing we call have in common in abundance, in my humble opinion, is the ability to convince ourselves that WE are the victims. Most of the time, though, we are only the victim of ourselves.



I keep waiting for some great light bulb to come on over the U.S. where we see one another as Americans ... same color blood, same organs, etc. A time when we don't see color or height or weight or media-induced ideals of perfection. A time when "discrimination" and "reverse discrimination" leaves our vocabularies. A time when there is NOTHING, whatsoever, on a loan application that asks a person to categorize themselves.



Sadly, I think I have a better chance of waking up short tomorrow!



Thank you, again, though, for pointing out something that needed to be said and that most women need to hear. That's one of the best things I've read on here in a while.



By the way, I was born in Germany and that history is still all too fresh for certain members of my family. But, have you ever noticed that Hitler's ideal of the perfect race was the exact opposite of what he looked like? Obviously, he was nuttier than a fruitcake, but I wonder what all happened to him in his life to make him loathe himself as he did. He was the shining example of what he considered UNperfect. How weird!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scientific studies had proved that girls prefer tall guys, as they usually carry a confident body structure which leads them to success. There is nothing to do with height, walking tall is a state of mind more than anything. On an average most women’s prefer dating successful short guys.

    ReplyDelete

 
secured loan