Friday, June 18, 2010

Whtie girls?

I go to a racial diverse college. I am black I just started school a week ago. Their is this girl ( she is white). She is in my math class. She is always staring at me, and after class she comes up to me and starts talking about how much she hates the class. It was very strange, someone like her just coming up and talking to me. Its a huge campus, but she always seems to be near. She is kinda sexy, kinda off in a seductive way. but i don't feel comfortable with interacial relationships, especailly because she has blonde hair and blue eyes. It would upset my female relatives. I am having conflicting feelings about her, I like her and she seems to care about me. But on the other hand, you know.



Whtie girls?

It doesn't matter what your relatives say about this. The important thing is what do you feel and thing about this. Turning the table round here. We could say you're been racist against white people.



Whtie girls?

Race shouldn't matter. thats what is the problems in todays society. If you care about someone who cares what colour they are. I am white and date black men, it doesnt sit well with some of my family either, tough, i say if she is a genuine nice person give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan