Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

I hav a sparse wardrobe with pretty much only plain, black, comfort clothes with jeans and Hot Topic band t-shirts a size too big. I'm pretty much picking out clothes truly for the first time. I don't care for brand names and I like a bit of all different styles, I just want form-fitting clothes that make me feel more girly. If someone could reccomend some stores (especially those with web-sites included) I would really appreciate it. And I would love advice on hair, make-up, and dresses since i've hardly done anything with them. Oh and shoes! I, um, only hav one pair of slip-on tennis shoes. I desperately need advice.



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

I can really relate.



Up until this year, my wardrobe has consisted of two pairs of jeans and oversized [mostly black] shirts.



And shoes? Psh, like two pairs of shoes.



I decided I wanted flattering, nice clothes this year.



So I let my friends take me shopping.



Something I really like, and they're really comfy, are PINK! Pants.



http://www.victoriassecret.com/



And I still stick with T-shirts, I just introduced color and patterns to my closet. Try Target. Or JC Penny. Even Hottopic.



Also some solid mid-length shirts, are cute and casual.



Makeup-



Foundation.



Concealer.



Blush.



Primer.



Eyeliner.



Eyeshadow.



Mascara.



Just not in that order. :D



Try wikihow for advice on those things, because I'm clueless myself!



And hair.



Research the best cut for your face shape.



Find the best color for your skin tone and eyes.



And talk to your hair dresser.



Shoes.



Tennis shoes can still be cute, but avoid the slip on kind. :]



Chuck Taylors, Converses, Rocketdogs, Nike, Vans, ect.



Find some that are comfortable, affordable, and your style!



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

I like hottopic too! But i like to shop at other stores too. For you, I suggest Wet Seal, Betsey Johnson, Pac Sun, Guess, Forever 21, etc.



For hair, I would get some highlights [if you dont have them already] but get a color that would look good with your original hair color. maybe blonde or auburn or brown. something like that. it depends. i dont know your hair color so yeah.



and for makeup dont overdo it. a nice foundation with some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner, blush or bronzer along cheekbone, and some eyeshadow is really all you need. dont overdo the eyeshadow though. be careful about that.



for shooes: get some wedges, maybe cute polka dotted ones or something. or you can get flats, high heels [i personally love toe pumps!] something like that.



good luck!



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

charlotte russe the best store, trendy and very affordable you wouldn't believe how many cute girly stuff you can find in that store! http://www.charlotterusse.com/home/index...



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

try going to old navy, gap, levies, justt look hot you know!!



for make up, daytime try doing something natural especially on summer!! for hair justt sorta curl it or something, just play with your thouhts ull get a new you!



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

if u want more girly clothes wear like blue jeans with a light pink shirt maybe with lace and wear wear more skirts and frilly things and more pink,purple,light blue and u can shop at jc penny,target,limited too,and american eagle and for make-up wear mascara and light eyeshadow matching ur clothes ,no blush and wear lipgloss and for hairstyles if u have straight hair,before u need ur hair done get a shower or wet ur hair then with one hand brush it but stop at the end of ur hair then hold it and blow-dry it while its staight then it will look perfect also u can wear it in a bun if u want more tips my e mail is alexischeyennep@yahoo.com



I need clothes advice! Ive never really bothered before..?

http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores...



oops haha well itll take you to the site just alot of typing srry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan