Thursday, November 26, 2009

Arggg hair help??

i am puerto rican and black. i have been relaxing my hair for about 5 years now. my last relaxer was jan 1 2007 right now my hair is growing out the relaxer. i was wondering does anyone know of a great hair care system that can help with breakage and keep my hair moisturized?? i dont have a lot of breakage but i want to get my hair really healthy. thanx a bunch . oh yeah how often should i wash? any other tipz ?



Arggg hair help??

when you use relaxer on hair.. it really does a number... chemical relaxer is "sodium hydroxide" drying out and creating breakage happens... the best way to keep you hair in good condition is to protect it... once a week you should use a deep conditioner. the best deep conditioners are ones you use with heat.. Matrix is a brand i have used on clients and its wonderful!!! not too expensive.. I'm sure you blow dry you hair and in addition with the chemical relaxer you probably use a straightener..



*before you blow dry use a wet heat protector



*before you use an iron use hair gloss... when you use these protects it burns the product not your hair



last you should buy good shampoo and conditioner, not form a retail store but a beauty store



good companies is Paul Mitchael, i use his products they are wonderful... a little expensive but its worth it!!!



Arggg hair help??

Well, your hair would be much easier to style if you sleep on something made of silk. Like a silk pillow case and such. I just use a silk scarf and wrap it around my pillow. This technique really works, and is used by celebrities.



I wash and condition my hair every night. And that works out well for me. And by the way, what type is your hair? Is it straight, wavy, curly, or afro?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan