Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mllf Problem?

Ok so I'm 18 and my next door neighbor who has a husband and kids is prolly in late 30's. She just got Gastric bypass surgery, has blond/brown hair and is always wearing seductive clothing show lots of cleavage(melons,big bottom, etc). She hired me to take care of her kids for a while and usually pays me in my mailbox but paid personally this time. She was acting normal but was wearing hot tight spandex, a lot of cleavage and black flip flops which are a turnon of mine and couldn't help but get a bonerr. She noticed this and then kissed me and said her husband was out for hours, being tempted and horny I kissed her and she politely asked me if "I wanted my ***** suckked." I went with it and it felt good, but as she was doin more(home plate) I left, very scared, she said I could come back whenever. She also asked if I wanted to use the hot tub which I've seen her give her husband head in. I want to, but her husband is a big guy and would be pissed, what should I do?



Mllf Problem?

Hey, you're 18 and yo only live once. Sit back and enjoy. She is the one who has to worry. Ride her for all she is worth.



Mllf Problem?

you were cheating! that is wrong and you should know better.



Mllf Problem?

I thought you were 20!



Mllf Problem?

Run!!!



Mllf Problem?

Ha dude, stay out of that. Don't be a homewrecker. She's just looking for a self-esteem boost. She was heavy (if she had gastric bypass I'm assuming), and probably didn't get the most male attention. She now has the attention of a young man, and it made her feel attractive. Quit it now though, you don't wanna cause problems, potentially break up a family and get your *** beat by her big husband in the process.



Mllf Problem?

If it is good Get what you can you won't get a second chance at it you will find that if you let your cold feet hold you back you will live to regret it.



Mllf Problem?

Its time to wake up the nap is over.Thanks for 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan