Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone know of a hip black hairstylist in the Garland/Plano/Dallas area?

I am looking for someone who can do black hair (doesn't matter if they are black or white, or male or female i don't care). My old stylist does good relaxers but old lady cuts, and i am tired of having to RE-STYLE my hair after getting it done there. I am not interested in the ghetto/gossiping hair salons either. I am just looking for someone who can do trendy (not ghetto fabulous) haircuts and good relaxers. And by no means do i have a problem with the big hair and weaves and all that stuff...it's just not for me! :)



Does anyone know of a hip black hairstylist in the Garland/Plano/Dallas area?

There are some really awesome stylists at the JCPenney in Arlington. Its in the Parks Mall... I have never had my hair done by them personally but I LOVE to watch them create hair styles for ladies they do such a great job. They are really nice too! Try calling the salon to ask for an appt... sorry to say I don't know the names but there are a couple and all of them are really good. Maybe drop by if you are in the area and watch them. See some of thier work first hand. Good Luck! I know how hard it is to find a good stylist!



Does anyone know of a hip black hairstylist in the Garland/Plano/Dallas area?

Salon 2000 in Mesquite~ Heather Bolden is AWESOME!



phone number for the salon 972.270.8080



I don't know about "hip", I just know she does an awesome job on my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan