Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should I wear for the first day of school?

I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard to look good and make a good impression, but I don't want to look like I don't care and I'm too cool to be there. I've got multiple washes of jeans, and lots of shirts (dressy and casual), a long strand of pearls, and a black pearl necklace, cream flats, silver flats, black flats, and navy boat shoes with a hot pink accent. Help anyone? (If possible, include makeup and hair).



What should I wear for the first day of school?

Whatever is comfortable because it's still hot out and no one really remembers what you are wearing the first day. They are looking for their classes and their old friends. Too much excitement to be worried about what everyone is wearing.



What should I wear for the first day of school?

I suggest you wear something that makes you feel good about yourself and comfortable. Like Pink makes me feel femine, red makes me feel like I have power. Blue is my quiet color and green is health. What are your colors?



What should I wear for the first day of school?

A classy look, White blouse, black pants,black flats, Black pearl necklace.



What should I wear for the first day of school?

just wear what you feel great in, the first day of school is forgotten very fast so you dont have to think to hard about it. just wear what you think fits your personality



good luck!



What should I wear for the first day of school?

Just do this:



Be yourself and wear whatever you would wear normally. School doesn't mean you need to look like a princess. Save that for dances or special events.



What should I wear for the first day of school?

I think that's a good idea you have, not trying too hard to look good on the first day of school. Some kids do that you know? Where all brand new clothes on the first day. Take a couple of new pieces and mix with a few of your favorite old pieces. Be comfortable and cute!



What should I wear for the first day of school?

The silver flats with light wash jeans and this shirt:



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



or a shirt like it. Try a thick gray or skinny silver headband, too.



For hair, try something like this:



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/long/...



It's wavy with lots of volume and looks really good with any outfit.



For makeup, pink lip gloss is always in, and a shimmery eyeshadow in beige, white or brown. For eyeliner, try gray--it's not as harsh as black and looks much better. Put on a coat of lash thickener and then one coat of black mascara, and an orangey-pink, rosy blush. Hope I helped!



-AMANDA-



What should I wear for the first day of school?

wear one of ure medium wash jeans with this top-



http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...



and this tank under (in navy)-



http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...



with the black pearl necklace and the black flats.



hair-



leave your hair down and straighten it. add a green headband. and put one braid on one side of ure hair, like just one strand.



makeup-



eye- wear eyeliner and light beige and light brown eyeshadow



cheeks-light brown blush..2 give u that tanned look.



lips-light brown lipstick and light brown lip gloss.



good luck. :]



What should I wear for the first day of school?

a white blouse a blue tarten skirt short or long ok white socks black shoes and wear that every day that way you never have to decide what to wear and hair well up in a pony tail little fringe if got one and no make up



What should I wear for the first day of school?

Well...



you could wear a baggy t-shirt and some baggy jeans that you have and those black flats...



and it depends on how old you are to wear make-up if your over 17 then wear whatever you want but if you under 16 then just wear some mascara and some lip-gloss that's all you need to wear i think 16 is way to young to wear anything...



and your hair just brush it let it down and let it do it's natural thing...



:)



What should I wear for the first day of school?

Wear whatever is comfortable for you and what you think you should wear on the first day of school. Something you bought that you 閳?br>What should I wear for the first day of school?



Well for me, I'm wearing a purple tunic, dark wash skinny jeans, and white ballet flats.



I think you should pair the black flats %26amp; the black pearl neckalace with some dark wash skinny (or anystyle) jeans. Because darker is always more flattering. Then wear a lighter colored top, like a light pink, light blue, even a white. Because the lighter color would contrast the darker assesories. A polo, babydoll shirt, tunic, or any good fitting shirt would look nice. And a dress shirt with a tank top underneath is a good stand by. Try wearing a white one with a colored one underneath. Or vice versa.



Just whatever you wear, be comfortable. And walk with confidence :]



Good luck!



Edit**



Oh yeah. Make-up and hair. I almost forgot about that.



Well I'd go for a messy bun which is more casual but still cute. But if you wanna wear your hair down, then scrunch it or straighten it. I wouldn't curl it, I think thats kinda looks like your trying to hard. But I wouldn't recommend wearing it down if its hot %26amp; humid. Itd get frizzy.



And make-up, just cover-up for your pimples, if you have any, and for under your eyes. Then a little rosy blush. If any. You could skip the blush. For your eyes, don't put on a ton of liner. I always see girls with lots of black eyeliner and it makes there eyes look smaller! So use some black mascara %26amp; apply a little dark eye shadow and subtle eyeliner. But not too dark if your a lightskinned blonde, go for a brown shade instead. And to contrast the dramatic eyes, wear some nude lipstick without gloss.



Once again, good luck!



What should I wear for the first day of school?

this pretty little tee: http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc... these jeans: http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc... and these shoes (tan): http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp...



have a great time! -ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan