Sunday, November 29, 2009

HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

ok yesterday i went to get my hair dyed black-blue so the lady said she had to bleach my hair because i had it dark brown so after that, she put the blue stuff in and it was tatally green so she put it in again it was the same butt alil darker. so today i went to another place and got my hair dye'd black! i had never dye'd or done anything to my hair before that! so im worried and need to know what all i can do to cake care of my hair or what???! anything????



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

The women was an idiot!!!!!!!!! She should not have bleached your hair,there is no need for that when you are putting black dye on your hair or going darker.Your hair turned green because she took out the natural red pigment. DUMB DUMB DUMB! You deserve to get your money back from that place. I can't tell you how many times I have heard about a so called professional hair stylist doing something like this. I don't wonder why my hair is in such a bad state right now,there was nothing wrong with it before I decided to go to a salon. If your hair turns green again after it fades you will need to put red back in it. Good luck.



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

Just tell people you are going for the dog crap look.



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

John Freida makes shampoos conditioners and hair products for different color hairs use those they are really good. Good luck.



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

I am a hairstylist and have never heard of bleaching your hair first to end up with blue black. Did you want more blue then black? Well I guess that is pointless now. How does your hair feel? Does it look shiny? Are you having problems with it fading?



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

first of all, dont go there again. it might be easier to dye your hair at home.



HePl pLz! HaIr EmErGeNcY!!!?

That sucks... well, definately don't go back! Wait a little before you change the color again though. I think you're supposed to wait two weeks, but I'm not positive- it could be less. But since your hair isn't used to that, wait a bit, then find someone you can trust, like a friend or a reccommended stylist (ask around) who can help you get the color you want. Til then, use shampoo/conditioner for color-treated hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan