Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dyeing Dyed Hair?

I have black hair and i just dyed it brown last night. Now can I take my new hair and dye it again to a lighter shade?



I'd like to know if this is possible and what are some bad effects of doing this. Not just that my hair will be fried. I don't really care that's what conditioner is for.



Dyeing Dyed Hair?

Ok, you definetely need to wait at least 3 weeks to let some of that chemical wear off. My sister at one point had black hair and then died it a different color. Which she didn't get the result she wanted so she lightened it again. That was the mistake, she had peacock hair! The top was blonde, next was green, then blue, and finally black. So my knowledge of this is that you should wait. If you are impatient go to a professional to see what they can do for you! Although they will probably suggest you wait. Not to mention as you said your hair will become fried if you don't wait- and that's not pretty.



Dyeing Dyed Hair?

DONT DO IT!!! i had a freind do that and her hair turned green! Just run your head under hot water to let some of the dye out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan