Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i grow and manage my hair?

I have very course thick dark hair. I am white, but but my hair is so fluffy its almost like black hair. When it's short, its manageable, I look better when it's longer. When it grows longer about 3-4 inchs max length, it gets very bulky, full and unruly. I have used hair relaxers for years-professionally applied and at home. Sometimes it works and most of the time it ends up causing breakage and I end up cutting short and starting over. I have used the best and the cheapest relaxers.



If I attempt to grow out, I can get to a certain length, mid way and gels or hair spray won't control it. So I would get it relaxed and it would be fine until about 3 months at which time I would do it again and then it starts to look fried despite all the conditioning and care in the world. My goal is to get it to 3-4 inches at the longest point. How do I process and manage to get it to that length. I am thinking about extensions but don't want it to look fake. my hair is about 1/2 in now.



How do i grow and manage my hair?

Dye it Green with pink polka dots!! If you have dark hair you can't even see it. It really helps I did this!!!!鈾モ櫏



How do i grow and manage my hair?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try



http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan