Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I do this? *PICS*?

Can i do this with my hair? If i can, will it be really damaged? BTW: My hair is a lot longer now, its down to my... well....you know...



PLEASE NO MORE HATE COMMENTS. I DONT CARE HOW FREAKING UGLY YOU THINK I LOOK, BECAUSE THAT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.



This is me now:http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k83/lu...



This is what i want to do:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v515/h...



anyways, thanks!



Can I do this? *PICS*?

For starters hon, you aren't ugly. I happen to think you are really cute. No, it isn't hard to achieve the look you want. Your hair is already layered and so it shouldn't be too tough. If you are referring to the color, it is bleached in large chunks. If you are referring to the stick-straight style, then all you need is some good shine spray so your hair won't get too damaged, and a straightening iron. It will get damaged with the heat, but it all depends on how often you style it that way. If you flatten it on a daily basis, then you will have split ends eventually. Just use a really good conditioner and it will help a lot. I have really long hair and I buy the Tres'emme brand shampoo and conditioner. I get the anti-breakage to keep my ends in check. Have fun with it. Just remember that it's only hair and if it doesn't end up the way you want, you can always change it again.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

nooo dont do it.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

you can do that but i would go to a hairdresser then your hair wont be damaged but if you do it yourself it will most likely turn out looking horribly and will probably damage your hair.



good luck!



Can I do this? *PICS*?

i would get it done prfessionally as doing it yourself might damage your hair.



you should also use products to protect it.



ps: i don't think you're ugly =]



Can I do this? *PICS*?

dont do it it will damage yor hair forever



Can I do this? *PICS*?

NO! Seriously, you look adorable the way you are!! Don't do it. Your hair will look tacky and skunk-like.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

That shouldn't be too damaging on your hair. But it does all depend on the condition of your hair now though. Go for it, it's super cute and fun. Make sure you bring your picture to your stylist and they can hook you up.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

oh gosh no please dont you look super adorable the way you are. the second hair style kind of scared me to be honest.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

Yes you can do that. It's really cute. Just have it done professionally. And you're not ugly, whoever has been telling you that is dumb.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

Woah! I thought that second picture was you too. Yeah it would look awesome on you.



People only put that you are ugly because they hate people that put pictures up. Most of the people that put their pictures up want people to say how pretty they are etc.....



You look very pretty no doubt.



I just did some streaks in my hair and I like them but I wanted more of the color that you have on the second picture.



It left my hair totally fried but that is what you will have to deal with when using so many chemicals in your hair.



How long has it been since you have colored or done any perms on your hair?



If you haven't for a long time you will have a little less damage.



So I would say go for it because it looks like a hot new look.



Just put a lot of oils and moisturizing products.



My hair got really frizzy after I did the streaks so I also use a anti frizz product but only when I go out.



I got the emo hair cut too that I am soo loving.



I will do my hair with a darker base because I think it will look hotter.



Good luck!



Very pretty girl don't worry about what others say or anybody for that matter. All that matters is what you know!



Also My hairstylist said that the streaks would helped show my layered emo hair cut even more! so They complement each other pretty well.



Can I do this? *PICS*?

well doesn't matter how long it is



it depends on the haircut cause you need lots of hair not how long



i use to have a lot and then when i had a haircut i had less hair !



and got kinda pissed



but anyways you decide



Can I do this? *PICS*?

dont listen to thoes people yes you can do it you want to bring that pic into a salon and ask for longer shoppy layers and if you want the y die (colors ask for a cut and color) and show them the pic vwery cute by the way



Can I do this? *PICS*?

depends on your personality. you are so cute though! what a cute little face!



Can I do this? *PICS*?

I THINK ITS WAY CUTE... DO IT!!!



Can I do this? *PICS*?

I like the way your hair is now but I think it would look really cute like that. Just don't do it yourself and make sure the hairstylist knows what there doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan