Sunday, November 29, 2009

Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

My Best friend is dating a Salvadorian boy because she said that she wanted to get pregnant by him and have a child with light skin and long hair. She said that she was jealous because my boyfriend is Latino and cute. I told her that I don't care about his race, and that I would still love him even if he was Black. I told it's wrong to do this because he loves her so much. We're like sisters and I don't want her to hurt him like this. But she had said that she was ashmed of her dark skin and she doesn't want her children to grow up like she did. What should I do? Should I tell him? I don't want to mess up our sisterhood.



Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

tell her that shes an idiot. i dunno why the hell girls wanna get pregnant. thats one of the stupidest reasons to have a kid. shes gonna get pregnant n make the poor guy pay child support n ****. ur friend also needs to stop ******* feeling sorry for herself just cuz shes "dark skinned". im sorry, but shes a real stupidass.



Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

Its not cool what she is doing but how does she feel about this guy?? Does she love him if so then let it be if she is just using him then tell him. Having kids b4 marriage is just messy



Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

Never betray your friend let it be if you told her and she doesn't want to listen she has to live with that decision for the rest of her life.



Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

I feel that race is a very shallow reason for deciding who will father a child. As a man, if I found out that a woman had only chosen me based on my race, I would not want to be with her at all.



This man that your friend has chosen will probably want to help raise the child, and impart his personal ideals, and morals. If his ideals and morals conflict with her own, then what is she going to do? He will have a legal right to be in the child's life.



Your friend needs to stop her racist self hatred, and realize what is important.



If I were you, I would tell the man that she has chosen to ask her why she chose him. If she does not give the honest answer to him, then it will be a strong reflection of how much she believes in her stance.



Isn't she wrong?Should I tell him?

You should talk to her-sister 2 sister and tell her- what she doing is wrong. Just because she having a baby by a salvadorian does not mean she is going to have a lightskin- long hair baby- trust me- my friend is latino and black- she is brownskin- and besides that has to be the dumbest reason a woman would want to get pregnant. And white sistah if whites have more fun- then why the hell are you on the internet postin hate all day- sounds like fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan