Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Ideas?!?

Ok, well I'm getting a hair cut soon. I want a change in my hair. It's VERY dark brown/ blackish. I has some natural cooper/ brown highlights. It's long and straight. It's 7 and a half inches below my shoulders. What should I do with my hair?



Some Details about me....



I have Very dark brown/ black hair



I have some natural cooper/brown highlights



Brown eyes



5 feet 5 inches



85 lbs.



Thin (but not anerouix)



Going into 7th grade.



Any Ideas are Welcome. Please, I don't really like short hair. And I don't want a different hair color. No perms. (I tryed that, Turned out horrible)



Pictures Please. But if you don't have one, I don't care.



What are your Ideas??? Gonna get a hair cut in like in a week and half. Thanks!!!!



Hair Ideas?!?

I suggest you get a couple of inches off and then layer it with side bangs but not too short.



Here's a website:



http://www.prohaircut.com/long_haircut.h...



Hope this helped.



Hair Ideas?!?

Try some layers and side bangs .



Hair Ideas?!?

layers are always fun! and messy!



Hair Ideas?!?

I think you should cut a couple inches off so it remains healthy. A few layers to create volume may not be a bad idea.



Hair Ideas?!?

Hair Styles Tips* Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan